Dia Mirza (born 9 December 1981) is an Indian model, actress, producer and beauty queen who won the Miss Asia Pacific 2000 title. Mirza has primarily worked in Bollywood and is known in media for her social work. She co-owns a production house Born Free Entertainment with her husband Sahil Sangha. Their first film, Love Breakups Zindagi, was released on 7 October 2010.
Current user rating: 84/100 (1 votes)
Mirza was born in Hyderabad, India. Her father, Frank Handrich, was a German graphic and industrial fair designer, architect, artist and interior designer based in Munich. Her mother, Deepa, is a Bengali who is an interior designer, landscaper and currently does social work as a volunteer to help alcoholics and drug addicts.
- Deewaanapan (2001) Also starring Arjun Rampal
- Tumko Na Bhool Paayenge (2002) Also starring Salman Khan, Sushmita Sen
- Tehzeeb (2003) Also starring Shabana Azmi, Urmila Matondkar
- Lage Raho Munnabhai (2006) Also starring Sanjay Dutt, Arshad Warsi, Vidya Balan
- Fight Club (2006) Also starring Suniel Shetty
- Honeymoon Travels Pvt Ltd (2007) Also starring Abhay Deol, Minissha Lamba, Shabana Azmi, Amisha Patel, Raima Sen, Kay Kay Menon
- Dus Kahaniyaan (2007) Also starring Suniel Shetty
- Krazzy 4 (2008) Also starring Juhi Chawla, Irrfan Khan, Arshad Warsi
- Kisaan (2009) Also starring Sohail Khan, Arbaaz Khan, Jackie Shroff
- Jai Veeru (2009) Also starring Fardeen Khan, Kunal Khemu, Arbaaz Khan, Anjana Sukhani
- Hum Tum Aur Ghost (2010) Also starring Arshad Warsi
- Love Breakups Zindagi (2011) Also Starring Zayed Khan